What’s the point of workshop
titles if the workshops are BAD?
Note: If you’re organizing a Christian women’s event. It might be a good idea to ask your presenters to view this module.
Then, ask them to turn in their learning goals so you’ll know exactly what the workshop is about and how to write the description. Besides, it will also confirm they will have a well-thought out, high-quality workshop.
You can send them this link: https://youtu.be/zq_XPlWHhjE
Now let’s get to the point of the post:
Workshop Titles for Christian Women Workshops
I learned years ago, my gift was not in singing (so did my youth choir director).
Nor am I gifted in crafty sorts of things.
But, I do know my gift.
It’s clear to me and I thank God for it. It is speaking and facilitating workshops.
You know, I have spoken at countless Christian women’s’ retreats through the years and have heard that one of the toughest parts of organizing the program is coming up with creative workshop titles to attract participants.
If you’re planning the Christian women’s event…
For those of you planning ministries at your church, below are a few attention-getting titles for your next workshop.
Fond memories. I hope they serve you well.
Oh yes, I’ve added a few more since I first authored this blog post. Sorry, the title “10 Workshop Titles for Christian Women Workshops” is not quite accurate. because I’m giving you many more.
But, more is always good, right?
1.” Jesus and the 201___ Woman” – Insights for Today’s Christian Woman
2. “Marriage in the 21st Century” – Modern Day Marriage Development
3. “You are who He Says you Are” – A Healthy Self-Image
4. “Being Light in a Dark World” – Evangelism tips and techniques for family, work, community and ministry
5. “Identifying Your Ministry Strengths” – What are your gifted to do?
6. “Managing Conflict God’s Way” – Scriptural Ways to Make (and keep) Peace
Set good goals for your event and for your life!
7. “God’s Kind of Woman” – Principles for Practical Christian Living
8. “You’ve Got A Husband!” – Single Mother and/or Single Women are not abandoned
9. ” The Proverbs 31 Woman was Crazy!”– The Challenges of the Contemporary Christian Wife
10. “Wives in Leadership”- Personal Development for Ministry Wives
11.”It’s time you follow” – Following difficult leaders and learning to get along
12. “You’re too heavy” – Setting aside the things that weight us down
13. “I’m enough and He’s more than enough” – Finding sufficiency in God
14. A Pearl of Great Price – Walking in Godly confidence
15. “Learning to Hang On”- Abiding in Christ according to John 15
16. “Lord, who am I” – Finding your spiritual gifts
PIN FOR LATER!
MORE WOMEN’S MINISTRY STUFF