A singer I am not, a musician I am not, but bless God, I can talk (and talk, and talk, etc.). It’s my gift and I thank God for it. You know, I have spoken at countless Christian womens’ retreats through the years and have heard that one of the toughest parts of organizing the program is coming up with creative workshop titles that attract participants.
For those of you in planning ministries at your church, here are a few marketing-savvy titles for your next workshop. Many of these I have facilitated fun, interactive workshops for Christian women. Fond memories. Enjoy!
1.” Jesus and the 201___ Woman” – Insights for Today’s Christian Woman
2. “Marriage in the 21st Century” – Modern Day Marriage Development
3. “You are who He Says you Are” – A Healthy Self-Image
4. “Being Light in a Dark World” – Evangelism tips and techniques for family, work, community and ministry
5. “Identifying Your Ministry Strengths” – What are your gifted to do?
6. “Managing Conflict God’s Way” – Scriptural Ways to Make (and keep) Peace
7. “God’s Kind of Woman” – Principles for Practical Christian Living
8. “You’ve Got A Husband!” – Single Mother and/or Single Women
9. ” The Proverbs 31 Woman was Crazy!”– The Challenges of the Contemporary Christian Wife
10. “Wives in Leadership”- Personal Development for Ministry Wives
If you use any of these titles, please include a small reference to GodsyGirl(TM) and the web address. Something like this would be an enormous blessing:
A Christian blog for today’s Christian woman.
I also have some scriptures for your event here.
Thanks and blessings with your event!